I love the look of this red, white and “blue” Blackberry Salad, don’t you? I found this easy Bon Appetit recipe through one of my new favorite sites, SousStyle, and thought it would be perfect for our upcoming Fourth of July festivities. I’m so looking forward to watching the local fireworks show with the family, enjoying some barbeque and trying these out!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, halved if large
Whisk oil, herbs, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Vinaigrette can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Let return to room temperature before continuing.
Gently fold in blackberries.
Et voila! Ready to enjoy. What are some of your favorite things to do to celebrate the 4th?