Father’s Day is right around the corner… What will you get to spoil your special man? If you’re scurrying for gift ideas, that makes two of us. I’ve found that the first rule of Father’s Day Gift Giving is to narrow the search: what kind of dad do you have? Is he sporty, dapper, tech-savvy, a foodie, a music lover, a businessman, or crafty? Here are a few suggestions for each type of dad:
1. For the sporty dad: make his favorite sport a family affair. Whether it’s tickets to see his favorite team play or a set of tees and golf balls, he will appreciate the time he can spend with the family more than anything.
2. For the dapper dad: find him a nice watch and add in the Linnea’s Lights earthy, rugged, and masculine Vetiver candle.
3. For the tech-savvy dad: a lightning bolt shaped power strip is a fun gift to keep all of his tech devices “fully charged”
4. For the foodie dad: beer, bacon, and chocolate… What more can a man ask for? This Beer + Bacon Gift Box is especially perfect for your foodie dad.
5. For the music-loving dad: get him nice wireless Bluetooth speakers, or even tickets to see his favorite band play!
6. For the businessman dad: if your business dad travels a lot, this Art of Shaving quartet of essentials for the perfect shave is great and carry-on friendly!
7. For the do-it-yourself dad: this 6-in-1 “pocket-sized toolbox” keychain is perfect for your handyman. You could also come up with a crafty project he would love that the two of you can do together.
No matter which type fits your dad, your gratitude and the time you spend with him are the gifts he will value most. Get him something useful, or even better, something you can do together. Good luck and happy Father’s Day!