This is one of our favorite times of the year and before we even begin to deck the halls, we’ve already started buying gifts for loved ones. We’ve pulled together a list of some of our favorite gifts to give and hope they offer you some inspiration!
- Gourmet Popcorn from 479°: ANY and everything from them…so delicious! And best of all, no GMOs, Gluten Free, All Natural, No Trans Fat, Air Popped and Kosher.
- From our friends at Vosges Haut-Chocolat, our absolute favorite sampler is the Mini Exotic Candy Bar Library which also happens to be gluten free for my daughter’s allergies!
- For Champagne, wine and holiday spirits, our favorites are Henri’s Reserve and Tito’s Vodka
- Turkish Towel Sets: We find ours at AshBlue and we love that they can be monogrammed for that personalized touch.
- Divine & Elegant Tea blends: Lynn prefers The Earl Grey and Laura prefers The White Duke.
- Books! We adore sharing books of fiction from various writers and editorial books from Assouline and Patina Style by Steve & Brooke Giannetti — great inspiration and gorgeous, effortless style.
- Cashmere! Throws, sweaters, scarves…everyone deserves a little luxury wrapped around them, perfect for both men and women. We actually love it so much we named a candle after it!
- Seasonal flowers, inspired terrariums and bulb kits (like kits we find from Sprout Home): we love to give the gift of growth in the winter season.
- Letterpress stationery: We fell in love with Delphine Press, printed on vintage letterpress, & Smock designs on bamboo papers.
- Spaaaahhhh days and gift certificates for others to indulge and experience time away for themselves, just the best!
- Old fashioned games & puzzles for the family which goes great with the popcorn suites from 479!
- And of course, nothing sets to tone like holiday music: A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio, the holidays aren’t the same without this!
Of course there’s much more depending on the recipient, but we hope this helps you get a festive jump on the gifting season!